Requests to change the information on an ID card or to replace a lost or stolen card will require the cardholder to submit a Change, Replacement or Surrender Request Form, along with a copy of his or her Florida driver’s license or identification card and a $15 replacement fee.

To change your address on your ID card, follow step-by-step instructions on our Address Change Instructional Guide.